Welcome to Mrs. Galatioto’s Class
203 891-8030 x 124
**Fridays are spirit days. Wear red, white and/or black
- Monday Library 12:35-1:15
- Tuesday Music 12:35-1:15
- Wednesday Gym 12:35-1:05 Spanish 1:10-1:40
- Thursday Art 12:35-1:20
- Friday Spanish 12:35-1:05 Gym 1:10-1:40
- Wear sneakers on gym days
- For third grade you will need: a soft pencil and crayon holder
- 2 boxes of sharpened pencils (24) (No Plastic Coated or Mechanical Pencils) PLEASE REPLENISH MONTHLY
- 1 pencil sharpener
- 1 eraser & 12 eraser tops
- scissors (big ones work better)
- 3 packages of post-its
- a highlighter
- 3 large, clear glue sticks
- a book for silent reading
- crayons & colored pencils
- 1 large container of wipes
- One inch 3-ring binder with two folders with pockets at the bottom. The folders must have holes to fit into the binder ****label one folder notices & one folder homework. Please- NO large trappers
- 5 additional folders –
- yellow folder labeled spelling
- blue folder labeled reading
- red folder labeled math,
- green folder labeled writing
- white folder labeled social studies (these will be kept in desk at school for school work
- *****We would also like you to bring in a picture of your family for our bulletin board. Please be sure that it has everyone in your family.
**Please check your child's assignment pad nightly.
Language Arts - Read 20 minutes each night and fill out reading log.
Math - Check assignment pad
All third grades will have a snack every day, so please be sure to bring in something healthy. We cannot share snacks because of food allergies, so please remember to pack one each day.